Go to Ilana-Davita’s site to track down what the kosher folk are cooking these days. You’ll see that many of us are focusing on lighter fare – and shedding pounds.
Tagsapricots basil Bread bruschetta Chanukah cheesecake chickpeas curry edible weeds eggplant fish fish soup gat homebrewing Jerusalem latkehs Leda Meredith locavore medicinal weeds muffins open-air market Passover peaches raspberries recipe rice Rosh HaShanah Safed Saffron semolina Shabbat shuk silan simanim sourdough tehina tomatoes Tsfat turkey urban foraging vegetarian vinegar walnuts wine za'atar
Rachel Dangermond on Fish in Coconut Milk silei on Fish in Coconut Milk The Crochet Lady on Sourdough Onion Bread Jpix Jewish and Isra… on Suspicious Object Kosher Cooking Carni… on Grilled Eggplant and Tech…
- 126,531 hits
CopyrightCopyright Unless otherwise noted, all recipes, writing and photography are the copyright © of Mimi54 (Miriam Kresh), and may not be reproduced without permission except under fair usage provisions. All rights reserved.
2009 Weblog Awards – Vote for Israeli Kitchen Best Food Blog!
- 1 A Week Without Shopping Books I'm Reading Cookbooks I Like Eating Local Emergency Food Preparation Everyday Cooking Herbal Shmerbals Home Bakery Israeli Food Blogs Israeli Moments Just Fpr Fun Just Hungry Liquor is Quickor Passover Preparing for Emergencies Rosh HaShana Shavuot soup Sweet Things Travels Useful Flavorings and Relishes What's Cooking for Shabbos and Yom Tov Wine and Vinegar
Subscribe to IsraeliKitchen
Follow Me on Twitter
The Weather in Tel Aviv
Food Blog Search
- greenprophet.com/2013/05/make-y… 2 days ago
- Anyone going to the Ra'anana Wine Fest June 12 &13? 2 days ago
- Whipped Cheese Mousse, A Shavuot Recipe nblo.gs/Lar6s 1 week ago
- @taralstevens It was a pleasure reviewing Clock Book, and cooking out of it was great! 3 weeks ago
- Learning to Green Your Pilgrimage | Green Prophet greenprophet.com/2013/04/learni… via @your_screen_name 4 weeks ago